Geekercity smartphones, unlocked cellular phones, new cellphones, cellphone accessories, wireless products and parts. The wireless charger pad can directly charge the following built-in Qi-enabled devices:
– Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7 (2013);
– Nokia Lumia 820 (International Version), Nokia Lumia 920;
– HTC 8X (Verzion Wireless), HTC Droid DNA, nbsp; HTC Rzound, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE;
– LG D1L, LG Optimus LTE2;
– Sharp AQUOS Slider SH-02D, Q-Pot SH-04D; AQUOS SH-07D, AQUOS SH-13C;
– Motorola nbsp; Droid Maxx, Motorola Droid Mini;
– Fujitsu ARROWS Kiss F-03D, ARROWS Kiss F-03E, ARROWS X F-10D, ARROWS F-09D Anteprima;
– Pentax WG-3 GPS camera.
How to Use the Receiver:
1. Open the back cover of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910, you will find that there are 2 metal connectors, which are specially prepared for wireless charging.
2. Peel off the paste stick on the wireless charging receiver and attach it to the 2 charging connectors.
3. Install the cover back to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910, then put the Samsung Smartphone on your Qi Standard wireless charging pad to start wireless charging.
1 * Qi Wireless Charger Pad for all Qi-compliance mobile phones
1 * Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910
1 * Micro USB Cable
Quantity: 1Set (Qi wireless charging pad+Charger receiver)
Qi wireless charging pad and qi wireless charging receiver included for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910
This charging pad Provides wireless charging for all Qi-compliance mobile phones. This receiver is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910, not compatible for other
LED indicator to notify user when device is in charging position.
It is really ideal for helping you to achieving a more convenient life.