PowerBear smartphones, unlocked cellular phones, new cellphones, cellphone accessories, wireless products and parts. This product allows you to simply place your phone WIRELESSLY on the pad, and watch as it quickly & quietly powers up – allowing you to GO BEYOND YOUR POWER!
– Input: DC 5V, 1~2.1A
– Output: DC 5V, ≥800mA
– Frequency: 110-205 KHZ
– Charging efficiency: 85%±5%
– Working life: ≥4,000 Hours
– Dimension: 158 x 85 x 9 mm
– USB cable & AC Adapter included in package
– Special external reciever unit *NOT* included (required for certain devices)
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY LIST
All fully enabled devices with built in Qi charge (not limited to):
– Nokia Lumia 1020, 920 & 928
– HTC 8X, Droid DNA, Rzound & Incredible 4G LTE
– Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini & Droid Turbo
– Google Nexus 4, 5, 6 & 7
– LG G2, G3, D1L, LTE2 & G2
– Pentax WG-III camera
– SONY Xperia Z3V
– Blackberry Z30
& much, much more!
All devices equipped with a Qi compatible receiver – these devices require an external wireless charge receiver (not limited to):
– Galaxy Note 2, 3, & 4
– Galaxy S3 & S4
– Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 & 6 Plus
– Nokia 720, 820 & 925
& much, much more!
– Incorrect placement might lead to no/low charging.
– Protective cases that exceed 5mm/0.2in thick prevent the charger from working and may have to be removed before wireless charging.
– Do NOT use generic charge cables.
EXTENDED 24 MONTH WARRANTY
– PowerBear aims to reach the highest limits of customer service excellence! If there is ANY REASON why you are unhappy or unsatisfied with ANY of our products, we guarantee you an exchange or refund within 2 years!
WIRELESSLY CHARGE YOUR DEVICE: Wireless charging for Qi-enabled devices.
TAP TECHNOLOGY: Simply put your enabled device on the pad and watch as it begins to power up!
NEW DESIGN: Charger provides a fast ~800mA charging speed – cool & silent with freedom of placement!
MANY COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Many devices have Qi-enabling built in such as Nokia, Nexus, Galaxy, iPhone & More!
Qi NOT BUILT IN YOUR PHONE? NO PROBLEM: Many devices are compatible with an external reciever unit to allow Qi-enabling.