Skiva smartphones, unlocked cellular phones, new cellphones, cellphone accessories, wireless products and parts. The Skiva MHL (Micro USB) to HDMI cable supports up to 1080p
high-definition (HD) video and digital audio while simultaneously charging
the connected device.
The MHL (Micro-USB) to HDMI cable allows you to output multimedia content your
phone or tablet to your HDTV.
1. Skiva MHL cable support for upto 1080p resolution. (Many other adapters only support 720p)
2. Mirror mode support. Content on LCD screen will show up on HDTV.
3. Output from all applications to HDMI allowing you to use it for presentations.
4. Ultra Low Latency HDMI output allow you to play games on HDTV or Home theater system with best user experience.
5. High quality multi-channel digital audio over HDMI.
All Smartphone and Tablets with MHL support will work.
List of devices supported as of Feb, 2012:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Galaxy SII
* Galaxy SII Skyrocket
* Galaxy SII LTE
* Galaxy SII HD LTE
* Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
* Galaxy Note
* Infuse 4G
* Galaxy Note
* One S
* One X
* Amaze 4G
* Evo 3D
* Sensation 4G
* Sensation XE
* EVO View 4G
* Verizon Spectrum
* Optimus LTE/Vu/4X HD
Note:- This cable is not compatible with Galaxy S3
1) Plug male Micro-USB of Skiva cable to phone/tablet’s female micro USB port.
2) Important: Plug USB cable to your device charger. You should see your device in charging mode now.
3) Plug HDMI male connector to HDTV/Home theater system.
4) Certain phones may require rebooting the device first time you use this cable.
Only MHL cable with 6.5 feet long HDMI cable and 6.5 feet USB cable
Skiva MHL HDMI cable allows you to connect your MHL capable phone/tablet to HDTV/Home Theater system
Watch videos, pictures, & play games on your HDTV or Home Theater System
Charges the device while playing content so you don’t run out of battery
Compatible with all mobile devices using MHL Technology and microUSB connector